My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.business-powerpack.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Friday, November 04, 2005

You Can Get Things Done Fast!

Discipline that's the thing about getting things done.

I remember when I first started working I created a to do list structured by projects. Because I was in computing and we worked on projects it was pretty intuitive anyway. So it was fairly easy to do. Then I listed tasks per project.

I found that I achieved huge amounts.

So when I found David Allen's CD series - "Getting Things Done... Fast" it was natural for me to buy it. The audios taught me a few things I hadn't realised - like stratgey and the real importance of longer term goals.

But the great thing is I've just discovered that David Allen has a blog so I can keep an eye out for any useful organizational tips

No comments:

* View Other Blogs Reactions
Like the post? Bookmark it Now Using:
del.icio.us, Digg, Furl, reddit, Technorati or share on Facebook

Other bookmarks or things you can do with this post...