My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.business-powerpack.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Lets Get Networking

I've rejoined Ecademy.

It's basically an online networking club. Funnily enough the day after I joined I was emailed and asked if I'd like to go to a breakfast meeting by someone I met several months ago.

Anyway, we'll see how it goes -- watch this space.

I'm also a member of LinkedIn which is a bit of fun.

If you see me online let's join up and have a virtual coffee. Well tea for me please, no sugar but plenty of milk.

No comments:

* View Other Blogs Reactions
Like the post? Bookmark it Now Using:
del.icio.us, Digg, Furl, reddit, Technorati or share on Facebook

Other bookmarks or things you can do with this post...